Erika,

You are best to simply create an HTML or CFML template containing your
contact details then use cfinclude to display the contact details at the
bottom of each of your pages.

The ONRequestEnd.cfm template is not directly viewable in the browser (as is
the Application.cfm file) and behaves in much the same way as the
Application.cfm file. Although I've never used the OnRequestEnd.cfm file, I
presume it would be useful in such circumstances where you may want to kill
a variable at the end of processing a CF template i.e. for temporary
variables etc., or for enforcing variable integrity across an application
where the variables are being changed frequently by the application
templates.

Just my 2 cents worth

Dave

Dave Wilson