From: "Steve Reich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Lighten things up a little
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:09:42 -0400

Since we're off the subject, I think it would be cool to have a site with
some sort of profile for each CF-Talk member. A short bio, maybe link to a
resume, and a picture. Then we could put faces to the names. I mean, is Dave
Watts *really* 10 feet tall like I imagine? Does Katrina Chapman actually
drive a little red convertable Miata? Does Fred Sanders *really* wear a
cowboy hat and spurs? Ahhh, if only I had more time....!!

:-)  Steve