OK,
We have implemented a server farm with Local Director.  It works sort of , but I find
that the failover is slow. In other words If I shut down a server or if a server
fails, the users
connected to that server, are not automatically sent to another server.  Most of those
users experience problems.  This should not happen.  Furthermore, since implementation
I am
getting errors in my CFServer log over and over again, which causes the servers to
sometimes crash.  I checked this error and it seems to be an NT Network error, but I
am not able to
get to the bottom of it.

""Error","TID=217","05/15/00","16:42:55","Unable to write reply -- client browser
stopped waiting for request. "
"Error","TID=217","05/15/00","16:42:55","Windows NT error number 109 occurred."

"Leyne, Sean" wrote:

> Lincoln,
>
> How about asking the questions publicly?
>
> We are going to be looking at implementing a balancing solution (most
> probably the Local Director) and would appreciate seeing what
> issues/questions you have and the responses you get.
>
> Sean
>
> P.S.    Isn't a list-server/newsgroup to allow the community to benefit
> from each other knowledge/experience?

Lincoln Manning
Web Application Developer
Applied Virtual Vision