From: William Adamsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 4:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Access Date/Time Function

It looks like Access thinks they're integers and is trying to
divide 1 by zero indicating that they're not actually a date type(?)
You might try the IsDate() function to verify that you have a data
type of type date and then force it to date using CreateODBCDate().

<cfoutput>#DateDiff("d", "#CreateODBCDate('1/1/00')#',
'#CreateODBCDate('12/1/00')#')#</cfoutput>