From: Computer Simplistics Suppoer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 11:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: New Window

What would be some JavaScript (I am assuming that is what I would use) to
open the results of a form in a new window, one which I can control the
size, toolbars, resize, etc?

I am thinking something like:

<form action="blah.cfm" target="window.new(something)">

from what I have seen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Scott Berry
--
Computer Simplistics Support
"Simple Solutions for a Complex World"