I don't have a degree but have accumulated about 6+ year's of school.

First, in Fine Arts, [Painting [surrealism abstract]]

then after dropping out to paint for a few years went back to ArtSchool to
learn a bit about Media Studies.

>From one extreme to the other.
a bit of electronic music here, art instillations there, print shops, small
web shops.

Then on to basic design, started really hating poor content.
probably my fault at poor content management.

then on to CF...

Will probably take me 3 years to be competentin CF, but i enjoy wrestling
with my own nature, too learn.

Now if i could only get funding to produce a high end Dr.Who Movie, i would
be set!

-paul

Web Developer, NBBJ
Work:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]