>If you use CFSCHEDULE to kick off an application scoped query, keep in mind
>it will more than likely not be available in your actual application. I have
>yet to figure out what application CFSCHEDULE executed code is placed in,
>even if I use a CFAPPLICATION at the top of the file.

Speaking of CFSCHEDULE, anyone know why it is NOT included in the most
recent CF literature? It's not in the CF 4.5 Language Reference or the new
Quick Reference Guide. It's in the Studio help files, so I assume it's just
a screwup, but thought I'd check.

Mary Jo Sminkey         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cfwebstore.com

CFWebstore, Cold Fusion-based E-commerce