Bud, is the first page being sent back then calling a secondary page after
the transaction is completed?  Look in the returned HTML text and see
whether there's a <meta> tag doing a refresh to call the second page; you
may be able to setup  <cfhttp> to call the secondary page directly.  If not,
call the vendor and see whether they have an api for server-to-server calls,
as the api you're using is clearly designed for browser use.

David

the body.