Okay, let me re-state my question of yesterday.

I have the results of a query printing out like so:
<h3>Side By Side Results</h3>
<cfoutput query="getaggresults2" group="standage">
<h4>Stand Age: #standage# Year</h4>
<th>Total Trials</th>
<th>Variety</th>
<th>Yield</th>
<cfoutput>

</cfoutput>

Notice that I'm using the implicit loops that occur with <cfoutput>.

The problem is, what I really want to do is divide the first outputted avg
yield by the second outputted avg yield and multiply by 100 to get a
percentage. I'm thinking I might need to output into a structure or
something, but I've never worked with structures, and I'm not even positive
this would be the best approach.

Suggestions?

Url is http://dev.cf.uwex.edu/ces/ag/alfalfa

Thanks,
Deanna

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
UWEX Cooperative Extension Electronic Publishing Group
103 Extension Bldg
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 265-7923