You should _never_ use this code. It may work to log you out, but if your
using CF 4.5, the server will throw an error next time you try to set a
session var. Before 4.5, StructClear would not touch the 'special' Session
vars that CF uses to identify you. With CF 4.5 and higher, StructClear will
nuke them.

You can do one of two things:

1) Keep all your stuff in a substruct, like Session.MyApp, then do
StructClear on that.

2) Use StructDelete to nuke individual keys.

3 hours till vacation.

Raymond Camden, Cold Fusion Jedi Master for Syntegra (www.syntegra.com)
Allaire Certified Instructor and Member of Team Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482