Is this a bug? According to the docs it should be cflogin.name and
cflogin.password.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Camden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: Data out of cfloginuser


> >
> > Anyone know if it is possible to read data out of
> > cfloginuser?  I have a situation where I would like to add a
> > role for a user 5 to 10 pages after they have logged in.
>
> No - however, it's in our enhancement queue. (Doesn't mean it will get
> added - just that others have asked for it.)
>
> Well - correction - you CAN get the current username (getAuthUser()).
> And, you can count the pages they hit using a sesison var.
> And you CAN cflogout a user and then log them back in with the new role.
> That should work.
>
> > It is possible to run the cfloginuser tag again, but I need
> > to know what the password and roles are so that I can set them again!
>
> Do a lookup. I assume you have a username/password table. Just do a look
> up getAuthUser().
>
> =======================================================================
> Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia
>
> Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo IM : morpheus
>
> "My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda
>
> 
______________________________________________________________________
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to