If I remember correctly...

 I would get these from time to time when my cfml was causing the CFserver to Restart.
Usually associated with a query that was upsetting in some way. And always baffling
until I tried the queries by pasting into another query tool or some such... Perhaps
cf is throwing up on the query result... the error message perhaps ... just wild
guesses actually.