From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 4:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ARGH! CFMX is weird!

is it me, or did mm shit the bed on this cfmx deal?
its like we got a nice solid product with cf5, everything
seems to work--for the most part, and then they
throw all this java stuff into the mix, and BAMMM!
goodbye flawless functionality....

the old adage really seems to fit here....

if it aint broke don't fix it!
or in the cf5 community's case...
if it aint broke don't cfmx it!

.tony