From: Colin Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 July 2002 13:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Table Locking Problems

HELP!

I am having problems with table locks in one of my databases.
These table locks result in the cfm pages failing becuase they either can't
access the database or they get a serialization failure.

I have tried using cflock to stop multiple queries accessing the same table
but the problem is the site is running over more than 1 server and I can't
think of anyway to prevent all of the code on all the servers from accessing
the tables at the same time.  It also runs on 2 SQL servers which are
replicating to each other.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could solve these problems?

The sites run on coldfusion 4.5.

Colin