From: Doherty,Sean [NCR] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 1:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: record linking prob

Hey I am a newbie here and am having abit of troubles ... i am trying to
link together a brief results page to a full details page.  i am able to
create the link, but when I click on it, it always brings me to the same
record ... here is my source:

<a
href="matdetails.cfm?searchResults.RecordId=#URLEncodedFormat(searchResults.
RecordID)#">#searchResults.Title#</a>

. no matter when I click on it I always get record one ... any suggestions
would be appreciated.

thanks