Look at CFFILE for the uploading of the file, then look at CFMAIL for the
sending of the file.  If you have studio use the help in there and look at
both of those tags, CFFILE will let you upload and work with the file, i.e..
rename it or what ever, then CFMAIL will allow you to setup the email and
send it.  Just remember that as you allow people to upload those files for
email that your using your shared hosting space up so you will need to
probably do some routine maintenance and delete those files out.  From
experience though, don't delete them immediately, if the CFMAIL needs to
spool, it will, and if you clean up to quickly you will delete your
attachment before you get it emailed.  If you need some code samples post
back to the list and I will send you something.  Or I am sure that 6 or 8
other nice CF'rs out there will also.

Bill
AKA CF_Warrior

the body.