From: Critter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 10:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Suggestions on saving a search

oi CF-Talk,!!

I am curious if anyone has any forms that they allow the user to save their
search criteria, so that
they can go back at a later time to it.....and resubmit it. or edit
it....etc?

any suggestions as to how to go about this?

Currently,  I  loop  all  the form. variables into a list..... then plug it
into the db. And on them
selecting a saved search i loop thru the list and populate
variables/textboxes. Was just looking for
a better way.

--
Critz
 Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer