I have found that the easiest way to test across browsers and operating
systems is by using VMWare.  I have 8 VMWare machines on my workstation,
mostly running Windows 98.  This allows me to run almost every version of
IE, Netscape and AOL without leaving the comfort of my ergonomic task chair
<g>.  I can open 3 or 4 of them simultaneously for "head to head" comparisons.

At 04:20 PM 8/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Subject: RE: AOL Email Guidelines?
>To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>I just installed AOL 5.0 on Windows XP pro to test the text/x-aol mime
>type for sending "rich text" compatible mail, and when I logged on to
>AO-Hell was notified I can only use version 5.0 two more times because
>(paraphrasing) "This version is not compatible with Windows XP - you
>must upgrade immediately!!
>
>That sucks..  I *really* don't want to have to uninstall 5.0, reinstall,
>test a few times, then uninstall, reinstall, ad nauseaum...

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company