Mike,

I don't know if you got an answer to this or not, per David Watts, there are
two ways, and they both do work.  I can tell you that from experience.

The first is just to name the processingFile.cfm what you want the
downloaded file name to be.  The second is to pass it to it like so.
In your link or form action you could send it to the processing file like
processingFile.cfm/mydocument.doc or processingFile.cfm/myzip.zip etc.  I
use the second one so that I can do it dynamically etc.

>Unfortunately, it doesn't refer to CFMAIL, just using CFCONTENT to generate
>different MIME types. In any case, here you go:
>
>http://www.figleaf.com/demo/mimetest/
>
>Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
>http://www.figleaf.com/
>voice: (202) 797-5496
>fax: (202) 797-5444

Bill
CF_Warrior

PS.  If you already got an answer sorry to be so late, the list has just
been real flaky lately and so I am sending some along anyway.