WHOAAAA,

they told me at walmart when I bought that
book on java that I was going to be a programmer
in 21 days.........

its refund time.....

programmer schmogrammers, developes schmelopers....

its all the same....who cares....its just nomenclature.....
lets get back to code questions in here....forget
this off topic stuff.....

hey, mike I think we need an CFOT-List so that people
can vent their odd OT questions/iterations/musings there....

and magically no one will respond, and soon they will see
how absolutely unimportant most of these are ;)

..tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
Information System Design