i think he was just being mean and joking.  And i found that hilarious lol

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 1:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Web Hosting services for ColdFusion

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> www.cfdynamics.com
>>
>> Good people, good prices.  We use them and are very happy with them.
>>
>> -Novak
>>

> I love that on their 'side-by-side comparison' page they list that all of
> their plans offer 'Java Script' :)

That's probably the easiest way to head off people asking the question "Can
I use javascript with your hosting?" ... as a result of the majority of
people ( read not us ) not understanding the distinction between server and
client-side technologies and how they work. Admittedly, every once in a
while a newbie list member asks a question that obviously indicates that
they aren't yet familiar with the distinction, but then we get them on track
and that's what the list is for. :)

Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046