Hello all,

I am using ColdFusionMX with the built in web server on a WindowsXP Pro system for
development.  I am trying to produce a Gantt Chart.

         <cfset StartDate = CreateDate(2002, 1, 1)>
         <cfset EndDate = CreateDate(2002, 12, 31)>
         <cfset NoWeeks = DateDiff("w", StartDate, EndDate)>
     <cfchart format="flash" scalefrom="#StartDate#" scaleto="#EndDate#"
gridlines="#NoWeeks + 1#" seriesplacement="stacked" showxgridlines="no"
showygridlines="yes" showborder="yes" fontbold="no" fontitalic="no" labelformat="date"
yaxistitle="Dates" show3d="no" rotated="yes" sortxaxis="no" showlegend="no"
showmarkers="yes" chartheight="400" chartwidth="1400">

The problem is that the labels on the y-axis all show up as 12/31/69.  When I set
labelformat="number" I get the appropriate date serial values.  I have tried adding
the datevalue of 12/31/69 thinking it might be an epoch offset issue without success.
My question is, what type of data is it looking for to actually print dates (different
ones) as labels?  I cannot find any information on this in the documentation or on the
Macromedia site.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Respectfully,

Robert J. Polickoski, CNA
Lead Programmer