From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 2:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hiding Source Code

Thanks Charlie setting the variables I want to remain hidden as Sessions,
rather then passing them as URL variables would be a better approach.
As for the hiding HTML Code I was curious to know if it could be done.
Thanks for all the ideas.

-Paul

Paul writes:

> The main reason I am trying to hide the code is that through some pages I
have variable's values being past and for whatever reason the variable's
value seems to be displaying in the source code, that is what I am trying to
hide, the variable's value. I'm not sure why the variable's value would show
up in the source code in the 1st place? Possibly I should simply take
another approach as to how I am passing the variables?

> Thanks for your input

Another approach is what you need.  How are you passing them now?  hidden
form fields?  sounds like you need to set some session or client vars.

charlie