From: chris.alvarado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Structures

I am a bit limited in my dealings with Cold Fusion structures.

And as such, I was wondering if anyone has any links to good reference
onlive dealing with CF Structures?

Thanks a ton for any and all help,

-chris.alvarado
[ application developer ]
4 Guys Interactive, Inc.
http://www.4guys.com

-- I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect
it. -- Jack Handy