Flashcom stuff is ridiculously easy to setup and works great! Very slick...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 2:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT: ecommerce live chat case study

Most decent chat applications are pure Java, but there are alternatives...

Check out AlohaPost here:
http://aloha-webdesign.com

An example is at the bottom of the home page.  A friend of mine wrote it and
it's pretty neat.  I think it uses iFrames so it might be IE specific, but
not sure.

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis