From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Mysterious second set of single quotes

the most obvious answer is to not write anything to the db until they have
confirmed all is correct.  Just pass the form fields through to the next
page...

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis