Hello list - I am not new to cf but do not do many updates and replace
functions and am having a few issues.

I simply need to query a column in a table - and replace all "." with ""
and update them.

query is -
where SubCat = 'Lowering Springs' AND Manu = 'eibach'

replace statement is -
Replace (ItemCode, ".", "", "ALL")

But in putting them all together I fail. Do I need to query the db,
output the replace and post to a second page for the update? I am not
quite sure how to loop through and update at the same time.

As I thought this would take only 5 minutes - I think I am missing
something simple. Any quick help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks,
jay