From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 12:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfdirectory

There is also a non regex solution that's fairly simple:

<cfset uppath = Reverse(ListRest(Reverse(Expandpath("")),"/\"))>

Get the current base template directory, reverse it, drop the first element
and reverse it again...

Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046