Am I missing something?

I'm writing my first java cfx tag for CF4.5, and to get an new version after I compile
it I have to restart the cf services.

I know there's a better way.

The docs talk about "modifying the coldfusion.cfx.class.reload setting of the
config/jvm.init file" but after looking high and low on the web server, I could find
no such animal. Thinking maybe it got moved into the registry, I searched for
coldfusion.cfx.class, but to no avail.

There's talk about a reload attribute too, but it's unclear whether that is for the
tag (i.e., <cfx_test reload="always">) or where it goes. I haven't yet tried putting
the class in the classes directory yet (I just saw that) and will try that (with
reload="always" in the tag) next.

If I see anything helpful, I'll pass it along here.

If any one has any helpful hints, I'd sure appreciate them!

Larry