dunno if this is true with CFMX, but...

In other versions of CF whenever you use CFTREE the browser would look for
the tree class starting with "/CFIDE/Classes/...".  That meant that your
browser had to be able to find the CFIDE folder from the web root.  In other
words if your website is http://bla.bla.com then you must be able to see
http://bla.bla.com/cfide/classes...   If you can't then CFTREE won't work.

Most web server software has a way of mapping virtual directories so that
you can make it seem as though the CFIDE folder is at the root even if it is
not.

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
TeleCommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

"Let's Roll"
        - Todd Beamer, Flight 93