On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 05:18  PM, Raymond Camden wrote:

> If you look at the values for lab, you will see
>       opts[0]["lab"] = "Option A":
>       opts[1]["lab"] = "Editor"
>       opts[2]["lab"] = "Creator"
>
> You looped over Opts, so it returns 0,1,2, which would be
>
> Option A,Editor,Creator
>
> which probably made you think it was going text/desc. However, you were
> looping over OPTs, where the keys are 0,1, and 2.

Well my last post got truncated as well. What you didn't see was the
result was not what you (and I expected). The outcome was actually:

Editor
Add, edit, and delete.

Option A
My Description.

Creator
Tools for creating things.

ANy thoughts? I would like to force the output in order of creation, or
worse case in order by the top level key (which is the same obviously).

I also tried this StructKeySort() function the livedocs reference and
no such function seems to exist. Is this a typo in the livedocs?