The symbol is a sign for micro... This is what I get from viewing the source
of the HTML email I sent from Outlook:

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 50%; FONT-FAMILY: Symbol; mso-char-type:
symbol">m</SPAN>

I'm able to paste the character as HTML source, but I cannot paste it as the
symbol itself.
I wonder how it will survive URL encoding?