I have a simple form that shares a page with a popup window.
If the popup window link is clicked and I submit the form --if
I hit the back button the form is cleared.

Heres the kicker; it only happens if my page has a .cfm file
extension. If its .html or .htm it does not clear.

CODE:

<head>
~<title>Untitled</title>
</head>

<form action="anypage.html" method="post">
~<input type="text" name="search">
~<input type="submit">
</form>

test</a>

Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it?

Thanks,
David Murphy
www.cfugcny.org