From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: File Upload Trouble

I'm using a custom tag AutoResize to size a photo and create a thumbnail
when I upload a photo. I have a simple form with a fileupload input and
a few fields. When I browse to a photo and submit the form I'm getting
this error. I've never seen such an error. It doesn't look like the
normal CF error. I'm in a FuseBox 3 environment. Oh, and I have the
cfform enctype="multipart/form-data" WTF? :-)

Form Entries Incomplete or Invalid
One or more problems exist with the data you have entered.
The value entered for the Photo field
('C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1.GRE\LOCALS~1\Temp\ACF14E.tmp') is not correctly
formatted.

Use the Back button on your web browser to return to the previous page
and correct the listed problems.