Larry,

Great!!!
(for you, anyway)  :-)

I tried that before, and now again, after your success,
and it still does not work.  I changed my java code,
re-complied, made sure the reload="always" was there,
the .class file re-compiled to the correct dir,
and it still did not work.  I have the class file
in the Java/classes dir.   I originally had RELOAD="Always",
so I tried your case (of RELOAD) and that still did not work.
Although when the CF server stops and start, it works!

One question, in the CF Admin in the Edit Java CFX Tag
do you have the '.class' on the Class Name text field.  I have
Class Name:  HelloColdFusion
Should it be HelloColdFusion.class ?

When I add the .class, my cfm file errors out with this cmd.

Here is my cmd:
<CFX_HelloColdFusion NAME="Jim" reload="always">

Any comments / suggestion would be great!

PS.  Here are my Java Settings: (if that helps!)
Java Virtual Machine Path: c:\jrun\jre\bin\classic
Class Path: C:\CFUSION\Java\classes
CFX Jar Path: C:\CFUSION\Java\classes

Thanks!

Jim