If you are implementing form2urlattributes, it doesn't like pages in
sub-folders.  It has a few built-in assumptions (if I recall correctly),
two of which are that the page being called is index.cfm and the second
being that it is at the top level of the web directory (i.e.,
www.myserver.com/index.cfm).  I had to go in and hack the tag to take care
of those two issues.  What I noticed happening with the non-hacked tag is
that it just starts grabbing pairs seperated by
slashes.  form2urlattributes does that (near as I can tell) because it is
also set up to work without the index.cfm being stated explicitly.  So in
your example, I think you would see a variable called 'test' with a value
of 'index.cfm'.  If you move index.cfm up to the top level, I think that
your example should work.

Judah