Are these available with CF5 too, or are they new to MX?

will

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 September 2002 13:29
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Verity operators - THESAURUS, TYPO, SOUNDEX

They are available - you don't need to do anything special to use them -
you just use them. (Although I believe you have to use type="explicit"
in your cfsearch tag.) I'm not sure what the cost to performance is -
most likely more than a simple search, but probably not bad.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus