Hi Folks,
So, I've installed cfmx on the laptop and I'm playing around with writing
cfc's, and I didn't RTFM. So, when I was setting up an argument in the CFC,
I claimed it would have a type of "integer." (Seems like it should be a
valid type, since it's a valid Java type, thinks me.)

Anyway, CFC browses just fine, tells me what arguments are expected, etc.

Then, I try to use it, and pass in the value of "73" to the CFC. Now, I get
an error saying that 73 is not an integer.

I figured out that integer is not a valid type, switched it to numeric, and
all is well....but why didn't the CFC error out claiming invalid type? Why
does it only error when you try to use it and then with an erroneous error?
Would you call this a bug?

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]