From: Brook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX issues

We've been running CFMX now in production for about a month without any
major issues. There are a couple of things however that our user base
has
begun to report on multiple occasions and things we have noticed
ourselfs.
I am wondering if any one else has these issues with CFMX / win2K:

1. Mysterious loss of client variable data. This happens once in a blue
moon. But, it does happen and it does not appear to have anything to do
with the site code because it happens in completely random locations and
at
random times. Our site uses a client variable authentication scheme and
we
have several clients reporting that they get "kicked" back to the log in

screen sometimes. We have also seen this in our tests but it is very
rare.

2. Clicking a link will start a page to load but it will never actually
load. The browser continues to load the page for what seems like
forever.
I'm not sure if it ever actually times out, but it may as well. Clicking

the link again always loads the page right away. This happens fairly
regularly. The server is not under much load and their are only between
1-3
CF threads running when this happens.

Brook Davies