Larry.... thanks a bunch.... I just didn't know the correct syntax

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Juncker [mailto:larry@;heartlandinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 3:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: formatting #MonthasString

Tim;
What exactly is you are wanting to end up with?

If you are providing a number as the month such as:

month = 10

and you are wanting the String representation of such

then MonthAsString(month) is all you need to give you:

October

else if you want just the first Three letters of MonthAsString then do
this:

Left(MonthAsString(month),3)

This will give you Oct

Hope this helps with what you are wanting

Larry Juncker
Senior Cold fusion Developer
Heartland Communications Group, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(515) 574-2122

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This e-mail may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or personal.  If the
reader
of this message is not the intended recipient (or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
the
e-mail listed above.