I saw something very similar to this recently discussed on CF Guru...

Stacy, does this ring any bells for you?

Vernon Viehe
ColdFusion Community Manager
Macromedia, Inc.
------------------------------
Macromedia Certified Professional
CF blog at http://vvmx.blogspot.com 



-----Original Message-----
From: Gary W. Sullivan II [mailto:gws2@;bryant.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX Problem...


Hi everyone.

I've been running CFMX on my development server for about 4 months now,
and everything seemed to be happy until now. I've been noticing page
generation errors in certain subfolders, and this is really scaring me
because I am supposed to move our production server to CFMX next week
:-(

The error is as follows:

CreateProcess: jikesw -g -nowarn -d 
"D:\CFUSIONMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses" 
"D:\CFUSIONMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfindex2ecfm75902457.java"
error=2 

You can see for yourself at: 
http://development.collettevacations.com/certified


I've run the CFMX update, and I even went into the "cfclasses" directory
on the harddrive and deleted the above said java class, but I still get
the same damn error. Anybody have any clues as to how to fix this?

Thanx in advance,
Gary W. Sullivan II
Web App Developer - Collette Vacations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

Reply via email to