ok, small thing, but to be fair to the person who worked so hard on the TechNote, I didn't "publish" it, I publicized it. (The name has been omitted to protect the innocent. You know who you are, thanks!)
-Vern -----Original Message----- From: Vernon Viehe [mailto:vviehe@;macromedia.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:44 AM To: CF-Talk Subject: RE: CFMX Issues/Bugs Database? This is something we're really interested in doing, but there's a lot involved in the technical challenges and policies. It's being actively discussed, but I don't have any news beyond that, sorry. The TechNote I just published, while still a long way from what you're looking for, is a step in that direction. And for Matt Liotta's benefit: "We're working on it." ;) Vernon Viehe ColdFusion Community Manager Macromedia, Inc. ------------------------------ Macromedia Certified Professional CF blog at http://vvmx.blogspot.com -----Original Message----- From: Joe Eugene [mailto:jebmail@;earthlink.net] Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:36 AM To: CF-Talk Subject: CFMX Issues/Bugs Database? Vernon, I understand that you and MM team have been working on issues with CFMX. I was wondering.. if you can post current issues/bugs with CFMX and bugs status on MM site? Something like what sun has on Java.. check it out.. i really like this.. it makes a developers day.. http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/ Thanks Joe ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

