Awesome - thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Heald [mailto:healdt@;dsmail.state.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX and CF5


I just did the install.  Ran like a champ.  You can even run them on
separate instances of IIS together, if you check the archives I think Dave
Watts did wrote something about it a while back.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:mkruger@;cfwebtools.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX and CF5


Folks,

I know it's possible to run CFMX and CF 5 together if you use CFMX's
built-in web server. Does anyone have the dos and
don'ts or a step by step?  I'm guessing it isn't easy - considering the
trouble I've had running CFMX on a box that
previously had CF 5 installed.

-mk





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

Reply via email to