From: Jesse Houwing [mailto:j.houwing@;student.utwente.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Known CFMX issues under consideration for upcoming Updater
releas e

Vernon Viehe wrote:
> TechNote 23464 provides a summary of some of the known issues with
Macromedia ColdFusion MX. Fixes for these issues are currently being
investigated for potential inclusion in an upcoming release of the
ColdFusion MX Updater. Inclusion or exclusion in this list does not
guarantee inclusion or exclusion from future releases of the ColdFusion MX
Updater.

> http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=23464&Method=Full

* Restarting the coldfusion from the service panel in windows fails,
because it takes too long to stop and too long to start. (win32)
* Coldfusion won't run on JRockit 7.0 (Java 1.4) by BEA (which is much
faster on x86. The 1.3 version works fine.
* Stopping a server fails if you've changed JVM (restart is required).
* URLSessionFormat, J2ee sessions and IIS won't work together.
* Coldfusion won't start correctly if the server is set to login
automatically, or if you log it in manually as soon as the login window
appears (win32)

Didn't see those there. I've submitted them already, but thought you'd
like to know :)

Jesse

PS These are all listed at
http://www.cfbughunt.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=list_bugs