> I have never used CFTREE before an have an opportunity to use it now. I played 
>around a little bit with it to get an idea of how it works. Now I want to populate my 
>tree dynamically.
> 
> SITUATION
> ---------
> 
> I have a table in which a sales hierarchy is stored. There are 6 levels to this 
>hierarchy in which each subsequent level is a child of the previous level with Level 
>1 being the top level.
> 1 - Country
> 2 - Sales Org
> 3 - Quota Unit
> 4 - Region
> 5 - District
> 6 - Territory
> 
> The data is stored in a table with the following fields
> 
> SH_ID      int (identity)  Unique number incremented
> SH_LEVEL   int             Level number 1 - 6
> SH_VALUE   varchar(50)     Text Description of the Hierarchy Item
> SH_PARENT  int             The SH_ID of the parent record * The top level 
>                            (Country) has a SH_PARENT = 0
> 
> 
> Anybody have an idea how I will beable to dynamically populate a 6 level tree?
> 
> Eric
> 


...................................
Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Reply via email to