I don't believe encrypting the URL as this UDF does is the way to go. If
I read it correctly, the order of the URL variables in the query string
will affect the encrypted value. The code I posted in response to the
original question does not suffer from this problem.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/