> I'm setting a simple scenario where I need to grab a
> file and save it. The code is straight from the example
> section, minus the actual CFHTTP call. This is on my
> development workstation running W2K SP3 and 4.5.1 SP2.
> I've verified that I can load the file in the browser
> manually, so that's not an issue. Thanks for any help!

> Error:
> Connection Failure
> The mime-type:
> Unable to determine MIME type of file.
> The Status Code:
> Connection Failure. Status code unavailable.
> The Raw Header:
> Output the Response Headers:

Since you're getting a connection failure, you're not going to see a status
code, or MIME type, or response headers - you're not getting any response.
You mention that you're able to load the file in the browser manually; are
you able to do that from the console of the server running the CFHTTP code?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444