I've been trying to use CFMX and flash remoting with little success. I even
downloaded a zip file from macromedia which has all the files needed for
things to work, with no luck.  I have CFMX enterprise and I downloaded
Macromedia Flash Remoting MX Components.  When I play the flash movie, no
actions work.  I believe it has something to do with "setDefaultGatewayUrl".
Mine is currently set to http://localhost:8500/flashservices/gateway.  But
I'm wondering if this is correct since I don't have those folders on my
desktop, even after the install, I could not find a flashservices anywhere.
Here's the example I'm trying to run.
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/mx/coldfusion/articles/remoting.html

Thanks in advance for any help.