OK sorry have to respond to Mark...couldn't get his offlist address

Mark...read my posts man...I said I don't care about OT posts and do delete
them (ya try reading the posts yourself) ;-)

My complaint is that posts about MM have been killed before.  Judith
actually posted saying this very thing....a few posts later she thanks
MM....do ya see it...do ya see the double standard ;-)

OK..now I'm really done (and mabye Mark will read my posts in full before
going off again)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.