Well, even a sleep routine would have to have some code running checking if it is time
to wake up yet... even if it is optimized within CF itself.

Perhaps just write a do while routine...

Check the time... set a variable.

Loop through checking the time again and again until the desired time has passed.
Don't think this would be a huge drain on the system. Probably take up a thread... but
as long as all the users aren't sleeping with a thread it should be ok. Also... using
the time allows for you to control the sleep time... using a loop for 10,000 times and
you will find that the time it sleeps varies as to CF usage and the processor it is
running on.

hth

Brian